2018 Competition dates have been set....
Thursday 8th November 2018 - Duo Competition (Albert Waterways Theatre)
Friday 9th November 2018 - Teams Competition (Arts Centre Gold Coast)
Saturday 10th November 2018 - Teams Competition (Arts Centre Gold Coast)
Since 2012 ACF have been involved in the exciting, fun and entertaining Pan Pacific Masters Games. Scheduled every 2 years, we have successfully completed 3 Pan Pac Games and we're already planning for our 4th. Bring on 2018 !!
Ages sections are offered in the following structure:
- Average team age 26 – 35
- Average team age 36 – 45
- Average team age 46 and above
- Duo average age 25 – 35
- Duo average age 36 – 45
- Duo average age 46 and above
Primarily a team event with international medals awarded to individual items. ACF have also introduced a Duo event for those enjoy performing with a friend, the added physical challenge or both!
This event is open to ACF registered members who wish to represent their own club or come together to represent multiple clubs. Each team has the option to choose if they wish to enter all events or just one, as is not compulsory to enter every item.
For further information on entering a team or duo item in the next Pan Pacific Masters Games, contact your local Calisthenic Club, State Organising Body or the:
ACF Pan Pacific Masters Convenor
Mobile: 0411 507 698
Additional information can be found at www.mastersgames.com.au
(Click on the links below)
- 2018 Program - (Complete final copy)
- 2018 Team & Duo Schedule (order of items)
- Pan Pacifc Masters Games Website
- Travel Services - to help organise your team to get to the PPMG !
- Sports & Host Organisations - list of other sports participating in the Games !
- Sports Schedule - details of other sporting games you can enjoy !